Monday, April 23, 2007

2 out of three aint bad

No death, No jail, but I did manage a physical injury. I was running through camp on Friday night and I found where someone had placed the cast-iron fire ring with my shins. Major damage to the right shin. Pretty effin sweet. Should have gone in for stitches, but in the wild west fashion and manliness of the bachelor party weekend, I opted for the cleaning with liquor and bandages. Looks like this weekends endurance tri-camp in River Falls may be in jeopardy. I'll post some pics later, swamped at work now so you'll have to wait.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM , Blogger AdamB said...

not bad!

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger ljc said...

I had a dream last week that I slammed your leg in a car door (on accident!) and it got really messed up. I hope you're doing ok but how crazy is that?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home