Friday, April 13, 2007

Paris - Roubaix and IM Arizona

So following others lead I’ll post my predictions for Paris – Roubaix on Sunday

1st – Vladimir Gusev
2nd – Fabian Cancellera
3rd – Leif Hoste
4th – Alessandro Ballan

Boonen will be somewhere in the top 10, though the way he looked on the last climb in the Tour of Flanders, I don’t think his form is where it needs to be. I’m never good at picking winners though. Whether its basketball, football, cycling, whatever I suck so you can pretty much count on those picks being off the mark.

My coach is racing IM Arizona this weekend. I plan on watching him on the web, but I think I'll only be able to follow for a little while as I plan on riding with Grumpy/LGR and watching P-R with the group. I had a workout with John on Tuesday and asked him how he felt. He thought the second half of the marathon was his biggest worry. If you are interested he is bib #13 and is racing in the pro division. Overall it looks like a big weekend of race viewing. That is after a short trip to Des Moines for a wedding tonight.

2 Comments:

At 6:04 PM , Blogger AdamB said...

Well, since Ohio St. has no racers in this year's edition of the P-R, you might be closer to the mark than usual!

 
At 1:16 PM , Blogger AdamB said...

You were right about Boonen placing 5-10, I think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home