Thursday, March 15, 2007

Brick…Not the Ben Folds Type

Last night was my first major brick of the season. I had an hour and twenty minute ride that included some heavy climbing drills. Off the bike I had a forty minute run. I was out of gels so I had no food during the workout. Needless to say the last 2 minutes of the run I was walking down the path of a big time bonk. I have no idea how far I rode as the battery in my computer went out on me. For the run I had to stay in HR Zone 1 (<146) and I managed to get 4.5 miles in. Except for the last few minutes I felt really good. According to FedEx my new shipment of eGel will be at the door sometime tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM , Blogger AdamB said...

I was out on a ride earlier this week and started to feel it. Luckily I remembered what you said about eating and I had packed a Clif bar. It worked!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home