Monday, February 26, 2007

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

So last Sunday after the Buckeye/Gopher game, I came down with what I think was either the West Nile Virus or the Bubonic Plague. I was immobile till Wednesday, dealing with severe GI issues. Just when I started coming around I got nailed with a 45 lb weight on my head, sore throat, and congestion. I finally came around yesterday and was able to get a workout in. After eight days of sickness it felt great. I’m still poppin Sudafed, but feel like the sun is starting to shine again.

Well we’ve got lots of snow to play in. I got up at the crack of dawn on Sunday to shovel with Louie. There aren’t many things better than watching a young dog play in deep snow. I cam in and started a fire so G and I could re-lounge with coffee and breakfast. It was a great snowy Sunday. Cap it off with a solid win by the Bucks and a trip to the Y, life is good again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home