Friday, February 16, 2007

Foiled by IT

All this week I was being blocked by all blogger sites, but today it seems to be working. Anyway, I got the wheels home and they look freakin tits. I'm heading to NC the third week of mark for 5 days of riding and one race. I cant wait to get out on the road, not to mention race with the new wheelset. I'll post a picture of the ride all decked out soon.

I spent the last two night cleaning the basement for the out-of-towners that are getting here tonight. With a little remodeling work it is going to be the spot to be. When you walk down the steps you are greeted by the bar. Immediately to the left if the bike repair stand and various wheels, bikes and other stuff. On the wall facing the bar is a fireplace (I had the first fire in ti this week wile cleaning), flanked by another nook type area with the couch, TV, PlayStation, stereo, and love sac. I'm gonna tear out the carpet by the bar/bike area, get an espresso machine for behind the bar, a fridge for the homebrew, and decorate with lots of beer and bike stuff. It'll be sweet. Once that's all finished I'll just need to make some friends so that I'm not drinking alone in dim light of the fireplace. Feel free to sign up, it doesn't cost anything.

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM , Blogger ljc said...

I'll donate my espresso machine! Seriously, you can have it if you want to lug it back to the far north. Can't wait to see you next month!
Laurel

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger Jeff said...

uh...to be clear, being friends with you can have significant costs to both a person's mental and physical health...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home