Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Work Comes Full Circle

So the famous helicopter game has made its way back into my work day. When things get really slow you need something to help you get through the day. It’s been over a year and a half so I'm still a little rusty, but still managed to score a 1237 today. I couldn’t figure out how to save the screenshot as an image so that I could paste here. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Its effing cold, but hey they say the only thing that separates Minneapolis and the Arctic Circle is a barbwire fence. Or some shit like that. I realized that if you spend all of your time being antisocial, you have less and less to write about. I'm blaming it on the weather.

3 Comments:

At 6:12 PM , Blogger AdamB said...

659. Now I must never play again. Stop the madness.

 
At 9:23 AM , Blogger evolving yeti said...

Now I must never play again

Much easier said than done!

 
At 6:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cousin lives in Spearfish, SD. I was teasing her by saying, "Spearfish wasn't above the arctic circle but she could see it from there."

I was living in Iowa City at the time, now living in Minneapolis I'm further north then she is... Gah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home