Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Nice Plug for Cat6 Sponsor

Taken from an article on CNN Money. This is one guy that went about things the right way after winning the lottery. I guess I'll follow his lead after tonights Powerball Drawing.

Brad Duke won a $220 million powerball jackpot in 2005. Here's what Duke has done with his money so far.

$45 million: Safe, low-risk investments such as municipal bonds
$35 million: Aggressive investments like oil and gas and real estate
$1.3 million: A family foundation
$63,000: A trip to Tahiti with 17 friends
$125,000: Mortgage retired on his 1,400-square-foot house
$18,000: Student-loan repayment
$65,000: New bicycles, including a $12,000 BMC road bike
$14,500: A used black VW Jetta
$12,000: Annual gift to each family member

I wonder if it was the Time Machine?
I'm not sure what other BMC's are that expensive. DS or others can chime in if they know or have ideas. Maybe we should send him a petition for a Cat6 sponsorship. Can you imagine $65K in new bikes, effing a man.

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM , Blogger AdamB said...

That's pretty much what I woulda done too.

 
At 3:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, my list would have been about the same except obviously I would have bought a silver Jetta. Duh!

I look up who sold him the Time Machine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home