Monday, April 02, 2007

Wet and Windy

This weekend pretty much sucked for being outside. I was going to go out for a ride on Saturday morning but woke up to rain and cold so I bagged it. I went to the Y and swam then came home and rode on the trainer. Before the game we went to REI to register for the wedding. It’s a cool place to register, but everything that’s on our list is way too expensive for anyone to actually get us. I guess you could call it our own little wish list. The other places we are going to register are going to be way less fun for me (Crate and Barrel, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Target) so REI was basically my registry.

After REI we watched the Buckeyes advance to the championship game against Florida. I just hope it doesn’t end up like our last two meeting with them, the 26 point loss in BBall and the complete embarrassment by the football team. I also would like to see us win due to the fact that I can’t stand Joachim Noah. I mean really man, do you have to get so jacked up after every single play. The guy is a jackass, and he can’t dance.

Sunday I managed to get out for around 35 miles on the bike. It was cold and rainy (actually it only rained for like 20 minutes) and my first road ride in MN for the season. I was amazed how good the road bike felt. It is way more agile than the Cervelo. Riding it made me want to upgrade to a better road bike. That’ll have to wait for a while though. In the afternoon we went grocery shopping and then I had an hour run to get in. I opted for the treadmill at the Y rather than getting out in the elements again. After dinner we got our wedding website up and running. I’ll post a link as soon as the important people (mother and future mother in-law) proof it.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM , Blogger T3 said...

1) i can't dance and i'm a total jackass. does this mean i can't come over anymore?

2) i was out riding sunday and didn't see you. i didn't get the memo you were riding. must be because of #1

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home