Friday, March 23, 2007

And We’re Off

Our flight leaves at 1:30 today. I can’t wait to get out on the road. I was super excited to get on the bike till I read Smithers’ post about the pain he was in after a long road ride down south. Oh well, a sore neck and taint will be better than the boring hours spent on the trainer the past 2 months or so.

I got the bike packed into the case last night with little trouble. The exciting thing is always unpacking the box, checking for damage, and getting the setup the same as before you took it apart. I plan on putting thing together tonight in the hotel room as we watch the UNC game, hopefully they roll tonight. The Buckeyes game gave me a freakin heart attack last night. The last couple of games Oden has gotten into foul trouble. I’ve been watching him pretty close and it seems like he is getting frustrated about the physical play and jersey holding from the defense. He has showed less control in his anger and has resulted in some stupid fouls, at times I think close to flagrant. He’ll need to keep his composure Saturday against Memphis. Ron Lewis can only carry the team so many times.

I have a feeling the race on Saturday will be pretty slow, and I may puke at the end. It’ll be nice to get some red-line time in the legs and lungs though. Besides I need to burn off the Raspberry Cheesecake G got me from Cold Stone Creamery last night for my birthday. I think she got the Fat-Free one though.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM , Blogger AdamB said...

Oh man, crazy game huh? Thought about you while watching it, but I figured they'd pull through easy. Seemed like Oden kept jumping over people a couple times and landing headfirst on the floor. Dude is huge.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home