Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sweet Deal....Or Not

So yesterday I was getting ready for a swim workout and needed a bit of food so I went to the GNC in the Skyway to see if they had any gels. I thought it was my lucky day as they were getting rid of the Powergels that were set to expire in June. The regular price was 1.29, but they were marked down to 0.32. There were 10 left so I bought them all. The flavor was strawberry-banana so I figured they would work fine. Besides how often can you get gels for that cheap? So as I was getting ready to jump in the pool I squeezed a packet into my mouth and almost went through the full gag reflex thing. Turns out they taste like a mix between ‘Tussin and Vicks 44D. Sweet only 9 more to go!

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM , Blogger T3 said...

i guess "not"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home