Thursday, December 07, 2006

DId You Know?

Morning Star Farms Veggie Sausage Patties only have 80 calories each AND 10 grams of protein. I’m not saying, I’m just saying. Pop two of them in the microwave for 1 minute, toast an English muffin and that’s a great breakfast, quick!

I just uncovered some new music software that will let my Folder Share friends reap lots of new benefits. Basically I can get around some of the file protections that are out there (iTunes, Rhapsody, etc). I’ll probably have the police after me now because of this post. If so at least I’ll have something worth blogging about.

So, many of you may know that I’m a big fan of the TV show The Biggest Loser. Last night was the episode where the show the finalist next to a cardboard cutout of their old selves. Man that is some great reality TV that has a real point and place in society. One of the dudes lost so much weight that he reversed/lost his diabetes. The show may have actually saved his life! Anyway, one of the common themes across all the finalist were the emotional gains they had made. The cutouts of their obese selves showed a lot of depression in their faces. The “new” healthy people they had become had smiles and confidence that could be seen from miles away. If you haven’t seen the show, I recommend it to everyone. Also, if you aren’t currently leading a healthy, active lifestyle, start today. Every little bit helps and it’s NEVER too late to start.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home