Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Is beer a good recovery drink?

So last night we finally got the HD dish installed. It’s one thing to see HD in a store, but when you are laying on your couch it is a totally different animal. I giggled like a little girl for like 20 minutes because I couldn’t believe how good the picture was. Now all I need is a blue ray player and some HD spinerval DVD’s or some HD race footage. If I had that it would be like I was right there racing with them. Even if he was doping, Lance would have nothing on me going up Alp d’Huez.

Pictures from the Michigan – OSU weekend in Columbus are on the other machine. I was going to put some up here last night but I passed the eff out at like 9:30. Waking up at 5:00 in order to get two workouts a day in is for the birds. I’ll post some pics this weekend.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM , Blogger AdamB said...

I already had tickets to the Army-ND game but I skipped it to watch the OSU-Michigan game instead. It turned out to be the right choice.

What do you think of the Fiesta Bowl matchup? Is Florida a worthy opponent for the Ohio steamroller? I would've liked to see a rematch, actually.

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger evolving yeti said...

I'm glad it turned out the way it did. Playing Michigan once a year is enough. Besides a re-match would have been bad for OSU and college football overall. I think the majority didn't want a re-match and the voting in the final polls reflected that.

Now as long as the 50+ days since our last gams don't have to bad of an impact, we should have a good game with a solid chance at a W.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home