Thursday, October 12, 2006

Soul Mates?

Apparently I messed up my link to Tuffy. Thanks for the heads up T3. It turns out there is some Italian chick in California with an almost identical web address, just take away the "The" from Tuffys link. Kinda like Ohio State University rather than THE Ohio State University. Anyway, she hasn't updated her blog in a LONG time so I can’t say much about her personality, but if you go on the premise of their blog names, maybe she and Tuffy were meant for each other. Nah, Tuffy's got a good thing going for him with his gal. Not to mention his side gigs with Super Rookie and (dis)pencer.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM , Blogger Tuffy said...

I got a bunch of hits over the summer. Interestingly, that's when that blog appeared. I'm guessing it's a front for some adds or something. Whatever.

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger StevenCX said...

I'd buy her old bike shorts...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home