Thursday, June 01, 2006

Goin' Againt My Mind

Are there other people out there that can’t stand to work at their desk? Of course there are but I'm really feeling it right now. I mean I could easily do my work elsewhere, its all done on a computer for fucks sake. I really would be more productive if I wasn’t restricted to this damn cube staring at the same shit all day long. I work harder trying to find things other than actual work to do. We have no work form home policy however. That means the work that I actually do from home (where I feel more productive) doesn’t get credited to my weekly hours, unless I get creative on how to bill them without getting pinched. God damn the man. I don’t think that Ray reads this site but I’m sure this is what he meant when he was talking to Tuffy about not hiding it when you are flipping the bird.



You want flair Mr. Bossman….. OK here’s some goddamned flair for you, alright! Everyone needs a picture like this, you'll never understand how useful it is and how often it will come in handy until you have one.

3 Comments:

At 3:55 PM , Blogger T3 said...

wow! i thought i was bad when it came to hating my cube. you are the master hater.

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger AdamB said...

i smell what you're steppin in.

 
At 7:18 AM , Blogger Lunatic Biker said...

Yes, Ray reads your page. Yes, that's the kind of bird I'm talking about.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home