Friday, March 14, 2008

True Story

So my office is much like other offices around the country I think. People will set out food for anyone to eat and it will be devoured in minutes. I mean it can be the nastiest shit around. One time people left out cooked hot dogs. Not that big of a deal right? Well some of them sat there for like 4 hours. But by the end of the day they were all gone. If its candy, forget about it. You might even get mowed over by the old dude who normally can’t get out of his chair. When there is free food on the line, all bets are off.

So today I put out some Kashi TLC crackers. I had to get rid of them because my GI tract gets sent into warp speed with these suckers. I mean I could have filled the Goodyear blimp with the amount of gas these little powerhouses of fiber produced. Terrible. Well, it seems the office vultures love all kinds of food EXCEPT shit that is actually good for you. I overheard people walking by after a small going away party for an employee. The comment was something like “There is no way I would eat healthy crackers, especially while there is cake in the building”. The crackers are still there almost untouched. Man I was hoping people would tear them up, start cutting the cheese, sending all of us home because of a serious gas leak in the building.

4 Comments:

At 3:16 PM , Blogger Meow said...

hahaha!That was pretty funny!

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Lunatic Biker said...

Like Alec Baldwin says in The Departed - 'Want a cigarette? What, are you one of those health nuts? Go fck yourself'.

 
At 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: IS GRANDMA STILL FARTING? NAVIN

 
At 4:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

OMG Allan!

That was the funniest fricken story ever. That was great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home