Thursday, March 06, 2008

Quick Update

Last nights workout

1:15 Bike
Aerobic zone ride
3 x 1 min. single leg BIG GEAR
3 x 1 min. high cadence
3 x 1 min. Standing
* all building into strong aerobic on 1 min. ez spin between

I'm still getting back into things after being sick, but the little bit of higher HR stuff felt good.
====================================================
This week I have had all day meetings that ran from 7:30 to 4:30. Needless to say I have had little time for surfing/posting.

I am getting cabin fever big time. Every week the weatherman says that all of the bitter cold temps. are in the past, yet they always end up revising the forecast. Its still effing cold up here. I'm not counting on a warm up for another month. Next weekend in San Diego will feel superb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home