Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Luvin these things right now

Pepito's on Chicago - The veggie burrito enchilada style is about as good as it gets

Radiohead "In Rainbows" - I've been listening to it about two or three times a day lately

Silk Chocolate - Now that's a recovery drink

I had Monday off from workouts so G an I went to Pepito's for dinner. The happy hour Margaritas are pretty solid too. Keeping up with the new workout log, here's what went down the last few days.

Tuesday
Swim - 2500 yds.
Run - 30 minutes with 5x20 second strides.
Paul Douglas predicted a hassle factor of 5 for the drive home yesterday, so I figured I'd do both workouts after work and avoid all the other commuters. Turns out Douglas was wrong again (at least for the metro area). There was no snow, it was just effing cold man.

Saturday
Swim - 2500 meters
Strength Program
No to much to say on this one. It had been a while since I visited the Southdale Y. Man it is way more family oriented than the St. Paul Skyway location. The again it was a Saturday and late morning. I also brewed a batch of Nut Brown. Primary fermentation is well underway and transport to secondary fermentation will probably take place this weekend.

Sunday
Run - 1:15
Yoga
Ran into Little D around Lake Harriet. He was out on his 29'er. If I end up getting a new SS Mtn. Bike, I'm definitely gonna look into the Redline Monocog 29'er. It looked pretty solid for economical price. For now the Rockhopper with Singulator will have to suffice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home