Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The good time are killin me...

Scenes from the wedding dance floor. Jeff can bring it like no other. This is when things really started heating up.


Which of course led to Jeff kicking it up a notch and dancing Chippendale style with my Mom. Good times. If you look close in the background to the left, Scott is getting close to reach around status with his lady friend. I bet the night ended well!

In other news, well it may not news to some of you, G just got a big promotion at work. The thing is that her only client now is based in Columbus, OH. She flies out like every Sunday night and doesn't get back till later in the week, usually Thursday night. Needless to say there is a strong push to move back to Ohio. I applied with the OH branch of the agency that I work for, but they selected another candidate. So if you know of jobs for environmental economists in the Columbus Metro Area....

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM , Blogger Jeff said...

Everyone was on fire on the night of your wedding. Heather and I had a great time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home