Thursday, September 06, 2007

Random

I went to ride the River Bottoms trails on Tuesday. Man it was a lot of fun. Its pretty easy riding, though if you push yourself definitely good for a workout. Its not technical and really flat, but a nice change from riding on the road. I’ll definitely go back, maybe next time with G and a CX bike. I’m trying to nail down a used Orbea from someone. I need to get that ironed out soon if I wanna think about racing this fall.
~~~~~~~~~

This morning while I was driving to work I witnessed the extreme courtesy of MN drivers on the road. I’m lucky enough to have to go through the cross-town commons on my way to work. Right where 62 and 35W North merge, there is always a huge line-up. People never let other drivers in, and when they space out too long while waiting in line and let a gap open up, they get pissed at those who drop into the gap from the adjacent lanes. Whatever, all of you need to relax. I mean you are on you way to work. Do you love your job so much that you can’t spare those extra 5 seconds you just lost in the line-up? Anyway, today was the epitome of rude driving etiquette. A freaking school bus was trying to merge into the line-up and NO ONE would let the bus in. Are you freaking kidding me? Lighten up people.
~~~~~~~~~~

The NFL kicks off tonight. Hopefully the Yetis can put up some points this weekend and pull off a win. As I’m sitting on the couch this Sunday watching games I’ll be sure to toast to Pete (Fil) and T3 as they are pounding through the Square Lake Half IM race.


~~~~~~~~

Bacardi Pavoratti - RIP

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha - I thought the same!

RIP Pavarotti Pavarotti. And that portion of your liver.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home