Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pictures

Louie before the shower
Cake at the shower, It was real good Ray

We scored lots of good SWAG.

Post Race, I felt great even though the run kinda sucked. Gotta say thanks to H-Wood for the new bike position. I posted my fastes bike split of the year.
After the race we went to North Avenue Beach for some greasy bar food, great weather and recovery drinks. I'll take mine on the rocks with salt thank you! Heres a shot of my sister and dad.
Man my mom loves the beach. It was a yellow flag day at the beach. With all of the recent rains there was concern over E. coli. They said us swimmers had nothing to worry about because the currents wouldnt bring any of it to our area, uhmm yeah OK, I believe you.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM , Blogger Lunatic Biker said...

Sorry, I missed the party. The beaches were unsafe for civilians but plenty good for tri geeks.

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger T3 said...

i thought it was shwag

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home