Wednesday, July 18, 2007

How bad does it have to be?

So this article reports that Dave Chappelle was recently hospitalized for exhaustion. I know a lot of the people that read this blog are cyclists and/or triathletes that are in very serious and demanding training regimens. Personally I feel kinda tired everyday because of my training. I mean Dave seriously whats up? Were you like falling down every few steps. Were you frothing at the mouth like Linus Gerdemann after climbing up to Tignes?

Seriously he's a freaking stand up comic. There is mention in the article that he recently broke the endurance record of continuous stand up, 6 hours. Really! That's all he could muster? I mean I have workouts, which as the name denotes require physical exertion, that last longer. I was expecting something ridiculous like 24 hours or something.

Don't get me wrong, Chapelle is freaking hilarious. But when you hear about stuff like this it makes you wonder what was really going on with people when they had to check into the hospital. I'm off to the ER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home