Thursday, August 30, 2007

Destructive Yetis 2007 Roster

We had our fantasy football draft last night. My team can't be any worse than last year. I went 0-6 before I got my first win. Our league plays without a defense and the scoring favors running backs. I'll keep everyone updated on season as it progresses.

  1. Willie Parker – Running Back
  2. Chad Johnson – Wide Receiver
  3. Deuce McCallister – Running Back
  4. Matt Leinert – Quarterback
  5. Braylon Edwards – Wide Receiver
  6. Cadillac Williams – Running Back
  7. Neil Rackers – Kicker
  8. Chris Cooley – Tight End
  9. Ben Rothlisberger – Quarterback
  10. Randy McMichael – Tight End
  11. Ron Dayne – Running Back
  12. Ted Ginn Jr. – Wide Receiver

3 Comments:

At 1:18 PM , Blogger T3 said...

i see you didn't take my advice of drafting only Favre and then 11 kickers....

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger T3 said...

you pretty much would have totally won. Totally!

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger Ben said...

I'm in serious need of some running back help. I realize that we play in completely different leagues, but i'll trade you jon kitna for cadillac williams. i'll even through in a couple of drinks the next time you guys are in NC.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home