Sunday, February 10, 2008

Monday...

Well, at least I've this drive to look forward to. Six hours with my co-workers, nniiccee! Iget back on Tuesday and then have to take off again on Wednesday for Western MN. Thursday my dad, brother in-law, and family friend get into town. We are heading to Lake Winni for some ice fishing and beer drinking. Needless to say I'm gonna get around the state this week.

I've been sick for the last 3 days. Hope I'm not contagious anymore. The worst thing about being sick though is that I missed the Mustache Ride. Steven and Ray have some good pics up. If I would have tried to be tough and make the ride I'm sure I would be in much worse shape right now.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM , Blogger Lunatic Biker said...

You were missed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home