Friday, February 01, 2008

Preggers

So it seems like all of our friends are preggers. One couple just found out that they were having twins. I hope the dad doesnt have to deal with a situtation like this in the future.


I mean the Coors Lights Twins are healthy, happy, and successful. However, I bet growing up they took years off their dad's life expectancy.
=====================================

Next Weekend is the Cat6 "Who wants a mustache ride?" Final details are being worked out, but what we do know can be found on the website. Here's a flyer from a few years back. It should be a great time.


==============================================================

Thursday Run - 45 minutes

I took Louie with me last night on my run. I had to stop three times to thaw out his paws. He recently got groomed and tehy cut all of the hair out between his toes. They are still a littel sensative in the cold. When we got home he was a great condidate for the frost off competition. All of his whiskers were covered with frost.





1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Blogger Lunatic Biker said...

Remind me to cuff you in the back of the head for taking that dog out "jogging".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home