Thursday, January 31, 2008

Good Times

Wednesday - 1:15 Bike

So last night I was in my basement doing my trainer ride. G was in Ohio for work, so there were no issues regarding volume control for the stereo. I put in an old progressive/hard house cd that I hadn’t heard in a long time. Some of you may or may not know that I used to be really big into the electronic music scene. It was an amazing time in my life and I was introduced to lots of different people. And by different I mean all over the board. I have lots of great memories of those times. Maybe sometime I'll post some stories. Anyway, last night while I was in the middle of my workout, my mind started wandering. I imagined having a house on a race course (it was actually the Oktoberfest 10k in Minster for those of you who know what that means) and playing the same cd I was listening to for motivation for the runners. The thing that put the biggest smile on my face was seeing the little pixie raver chicks dancing to the beat and smiling in the warm sun. One person in particular came to mind, Rosalind. I could just see her dancing/bouncing around with that huge smile on her face. When Roz was out for the night, you knew it was going to be fun. Here’s a picture of her. It’s not the best, but its all I could find this morning. The photo is from a house party we had in Columbus. We made flyers for it and everything. The party was called Deslumberfest (It happened in December and people were encouraged to wear pajamas). The flyer encouraged people to "Come experience intense pleasure with old people who used to be cool". We were like 23, and in the party scene, that’s old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home