Monday, February 25, 2008

And we’re back…

So I was out of commission for a long haul with a major cold. Sever sore throat, sinus headaches, fever, mucus, and even lost my voice. After taking several days off work and exercise I’m back in business. This weekend was a great time to finally come around. Saturday morning I got up and cleaned the house and drank a lot of espresso. After the rest of the house got moving we took Louie to the dog park at the airport. Man, there were tons of people out enjoying the great weather. It’s crazy how warm 30 degrees felt. After the dog park we headed towards Freewheel to try on the fit kit for the new order from Twin Six. While I was there I also finally picked up some fenders for my commuter.

From Freewheel we headed to the Triple Rock for some brunch. I had the Mother Biker with jalapeños and two Surly Benders. It was tits. I was planning on heading out on a ride with T3 after brunch, but G had some money burning a hole in her pocket. She just won the employee of the year award with her company, so the free money needed to be spent. Last year she put off a big purchase that she wanted to make, and we settled for some home improvement or another. Well this year was her year. After brunch we headed over to Scooterville and her dreams came true. She is the proud new owner of a black and silver Buddy 125. Here’s a stock photo from Genuine Scooters website. As soon as I get a photo with her on hers I’ll post it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home