Thursday, March 13, 2008

Two Left Feet

So yesterday G was flying back from OH and wasn’t scheduled to be back till around 9:00 pm. I figured I would go home after work, get my gear and head to the Y. I had to do an 1800 meter swim, and then a 50 minute run. I brought some food for between workouts and figured my timing would be perfect. Besides, by the time I was finished in the pool the mad rush for the cardio would have passed and I would have my pick of treadmills. The swim went pretty good. I had been out of the water for a few days so I felt a little slow, but overall it was a good workout. I showered off the chlorine and then headed to change into my running gear. I grabbed my insoles and put them into one of my shoes and realized it didn’t fit so well. Ahh, I put it in the wrong shoe. So, I pulled it out and tried putting it in the other shoe, still no fit. I looked down at them and couldn’t figure out what was wrong with the picture. You see I have multiple, I mean a ton of running shoes. I always get the same model, and if purchased in close enough proximity, before they change the style, the same color. After I was able to get enough oxygen and recovery to my head after the swim, I realized I brought two left shoes…..Awesome.

Note - These are not my feet, but it apparently happens to other people too.

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM , Blogger Courtenay said...

I DID THIS TOO!
a couple weeks ago.

i have my shoes labelled, like "1" and "2" if i have two pairs of the same model to alternate, now maybe i need to do "1-L" and "1-R"...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home