Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Warmer Temps.

So last night after work I was supposed to do a long swim workout. Well, that didn’t really happen. I looked at the weather around 4:30 and saw that it was near 50, so I took off from work a little early and busted ass home. I made a quick change and took off on the bike. I just added fenders a few weeks ago and last night was a perfect night to put them to use. I had one of those great rides where at times you are just spinning along and totally lost in your thoughts. Then something makes you snap back into reality and you realize you have a super big smile on your face. You fall in love with the bike all over again. It’s been a long winter. Yesterday was the warmest day in 4 months. I can’t wait for consistent warm temps, all the snow to be gone, and getting back out on a geared bike. I was out for over two hours and felt like I could have gone for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home