Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Stop Crying

I linked to our wedding site through the sidebar on the right. Hopefully that fixes the problems some of you have had with the link. If not, well I guess we are all shit out of luck. That is unless the Cat6 IT Dude can fix it.

I went out to Opus last night for the first time this year. After watching the 4's race I remembered why I decided to never race out there again....Pain. Smithers posted the other day asking why people would ever run in a race. I ask the same thing about criteriums.

I think I may actually race at Black Dog tonight. I brought my bike to work today, and as long as no one breaks into my car, I'll be debuting the new race wheels. On the way in to work I remembered about 4 things that I left at home that would come in handy tonight at the race. Oh well I guess I'll need to be creative.

4 Comments:

At 9:53 AM , Blogger T3 said...

shoes? did you forget your shoes? that would be bad. i hope you packed your sperm helmet

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger evolving yeti said...

sperm helmet, check; shoes, check

no hr monitor, no magnet for the front wheel to show me speed, no skewer to fit in the trainer, no riser block for the trainer. Oh yeah I did remember to get gas in the car this morning so at least i'll mak it there.

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger T3 said...

warming up is for chumps.

and you don't need to know how fast your going. just go until your heart explodes. so you don't need the HR monitor either.

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger AdamB said...

man, this blog is getting better all the time! good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home