Wednesday, July 12, 2006

On your left…

Seriously folks it’s not that hard. Whether you are walking, running, riding your bike, or driving your freakin car on the highway, stay on the right except to pass. I had a really bad drive into work today. People in Minnesota don’t understand that the left lane is for passing and you can’t drive below the speed limit in it. Eff Man. I got up way too lat to be able to ride in today so I was stuck with all of the granny grits out on the freeway.

Last night I rode on the Minnehaha trail to hook up with some other Cat6ers for a ride. This dude catches on to my wheel and starts a conversation. He seemed like a nice enough guy at first so I kept talking to him. After the initial conversation died I brought up the Tour. I asked if he had been watching and he says. No, there’s really no reason to now that Lance isn’t riding. There are so many things to say here: yeah the entire international scene has nothing to offer, the US riders might as well hang it up, the list stretches on forever. It just goes to show the uphill battle cycling has with everyday American public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home