Thursday, June 22, 2006

Its all downhill from here

Happy Belated Solstice. Yesterday was absolutely perfect weather. I left work early and got a swim in before heading home to let Louie out into the yard. I changed clothes and headed to the Edina HS track to get a speed workout in. It was a pretty tough workout to begin with, throw in the wind that was kicking around yesterday and by the end of the interval set I was pretty much ready to puke in my soup. Anyway I made it back home, showered and then G and I headed to Chipotle for dinner. We sat out on the patio and enjoyed the weather and copious sunshine. Later I dropped her off at the airport. She’s in Vegas for the next few days for her sisters 21st birthday. They have a total of 8 women (mother, aunts, sisters, etc.) which makes for roughly 8 bachelors this weekend. I wonder who will have more fun? After getting back from the Lindberg Terminal, Louie and I played in the backyard until it got dark. Overall it was a great day to be outdoors. They only get shorter from here on out so take advantage ‘em suckers.

We got our new chimney on Tuesday and they dropped off the roofing materials this morning. We should have a brand spanking new shield for our little hern (no misspelling here, that’s right I said hern) in the next few days. It should do wonders for my anxiety levels the next time it rains like it did last weekend. I plan on riding with T-3 this weekend, repainting the bathroom, and my fair share of relounging. It should be nice.

Let’s Go USA and Italy. We gotta make it out of the first round!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home