Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Idiots!

So I just had an excellent reading experience on the general populations attitude on cycling. I was over on super-rookies website and I read this

It is a shame that we can’t go back into time and replace Lance Armstrong with
individuals like Dave Zabriske and Floyd Landis. If we were able to do that
then we would have a lot less idiotic people following cycling. For instance
at the shop everyone still continues to talk about Lance Armstrong as if he
is the greatest ever and blah blah blah. Well idiots have you heard of Eddy
Merckx?
Then I re-freshed my velonews updates on today stage and read this

3:47 PM Rasmussen
passes a Texas flag... sorry folks no one from Texas in this bike race this year.


Brilliant! You can’t make shit like that up, seriously

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home