Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good News

We were already planning on being in Columbus this weekend to look at houses and spend some time at Comfest. Well, earlier in the week I had a preliminary phone interview at Battelle. It went well, so now I am going in for a 5 hour interview, and giving a presentation, on Friday. Hopefully the interview goes well and we will be able to do some celebratory drinking over the rest of the weekend. Now I just need to put a great presentation together.

The race at Minnetonka was pretty good. I took time off my results from two years ago and had a decent run. I made the age old mistake of following the feet in front of me on the swim instead of sighting for myself and ended swimming WAY off course. The weather was perfect.

Work and life are busy this week so I’m really looking forward to the weekend with family and friends.

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM , Blogger Lunatic Biker said...

5 hour interview? I'd have all of 'em duct taped to their f-ing chairs after only an hour. If you get this job will you be running NATO?

 
At 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds great. I hope you do well, and make it back here to OH. Lots of love, Amber

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home