Saturday, April 26, 2008

AZ Update

So we have been in AZ for a few days, here's whats been up. The first day here I did an easy 2 hour ride, somewhere between 30 and 35 miles. I don't have a computer on my road bike so I won't have any detailed data from the trip.

Day two was an easy hour ride with Gianna followed by an LT run workout. The heat got to me so it was a really tough run workout.

Day three was a ride up Mt. Lemmon. here's the detailed route. Man, I will post a detailed report on this later with pictures. G was a super domestique on this one. She took lots of pictures and provided water bottle hand ups along the route. She spent like four hours in the car providing me support. I'm not sure who got more more sunburned yesterday.

Today we are going on a hike in the moutains and then meeting friends for drinks. I'm also hitting up the Y for a swim. Tomorrow we are heading to Sedona at some point. I'm also gonna get in a long ride or run.

I just looked at the weather in Mpls, its snowing......in late April. WTF man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home